Don't worry this isn't nauseating writing. It's a reflection. I think that I may have had the best Birthday ever yesterday. There were no presents, (my sister mailed mine from Hawaii but put her zip code on the return and it was mailed to her).
Mom had a spinal stimulator put in her back two days ago and her right foot is having nerve pain so bad that she's brought to tears at times. Yes, Nurse Pammy is here and lovin' able to give back.
This morning, after I brought her coffee, made sure she took medication, came downstairs to do last night's dishes, c'mon I was a bit tired, but as I was cleaning the cat box, I began to cherish the life I've been given, (maybe because by having something to clean, I knew that they were using the box. Heeee).
My life, since my accident has been so turned around. It isn't the normal life where you grow up, marry, have kids, watch them grow. I've watched everyone grow, have kids and yes, even their kids have kids. OK, I'm old enough to be a Grandmother now. I didn't experience the normal life, even though I was able to, but @ a slower pace, C'mon, I get to smell the roses; without stopping... but am so blessed........
This Birthday was so precious because of all my friends, family..... I received approximately 70 greetings on Facebook and I was overwhelmed. Thank you so much ♥
I LOVE LIFE
Here's a quick Duh....... My mom was talking to a friend, when she told her that they didn't put the stimulator in this time, because they were not able to find a spot where it relieved her pain. Good one Pam...........

Pam, you are a blessing to all whom meet you. You have always been full of light!
ReplyDeletePlease don't be anonymous. I like to see who cares so much to write such a blessing ♥
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Pam! - I am so blessed to meet you through you sister Jamarilyn. Both of you are great women - so talented, so caring, so lovely! I am praying for your mom's quick recovery and comfort.
ReplyDeleteLiza
Thank you so much Liza. It so nice to meet you and I love your blog. Aloha Dear ♥
ReplyDeletePamela, we are blessed to have each other and you are doing such a wonderful job caring for Rosie. ♥ Liza is a darling person and I am so happy you have become friends!
ReplyDeleteI also am so blessed to meet Liza through you my sista.
ReplyDeleteHi PaM, Grayson here. Did you know your Birthday cake looks like a cat paw? Interesting. :)
ReplyDeleteBig Hugzzz
Grayson is that YOUR cat?
ReplyDeleteLOL... :) Maybe :)
ReplyDeleteAnother Birthday is on its way...
ReplyDeleteExcept im not really Anonymous, I just forgot my password here.
xx Grayson