Tuesday, August 11, 2009

TAKE THAT FIRST STEP ♥

There are days when I find myself just having to stay motivated. Sound familiar? My body keeps trying to convince me to rest but I know that if I begin by walking, I feel so much better.

There'll be times when I'm at the gym and I'll climb on the stairmaster, get that heartrate pumping and man... the energy appears. It just takes that first step.

It's been like that with almost everything in my life, since my accident. Things were made to appear insurmountable until conquered.

First it was that I'd never awake from my coma. That was over 30 years ago.


Pamela Jansen

www.pamelajansen.com

1 comment:

  1. Aloha Pam,
    Anyone can learn from what you have been through. Thirty years after head trauma injury has been no party! You have done it with such grace and humor.
    Love you,
    MArilyn

    ReplyDelete