Monday, August 24, 2009

THAT EXTRA PUSH DOES THE TRICK

(cont.) It just feels so gratifying when I push myself to take care of a "to do". Well, I feel the benefits afterward. I just spent app. 2 hours at the gym. Took me quite awhile to get there, even though it's 5 minutes away. *snork*
It was such a gorgeous morning in these mountains that on the way to the gym, I passed the local restaurant and eyed the tables outside under the pine trees. The soothing sunlight, breeze, ahh...
Yep, I pulled over, went to sit in a very majestic scene, ordered scrambled eggs w/cheese, of course tomatoes INSTEAD of potatoes, (I just love saying that), English muffin and milk.
Drove home to put a cooler shirt on and then....... Gym!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pam,
    Those mountains are sounding really beautiful. Maui has been cloudy today with sun peeking through. Green, grassy, with light winds blowing up country. Tomatoes instead of Potatoes? Of course!
    Aloha sistah,
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete