Monday, July 13, 2009

MORE REVIEWS AND EVERY ONE OF THEM IS GREAT! THANK YOU LORD ♥


5.0 out of 5 stars A book to help heal your soul, February 26, 2009

By

Michael Mehas "(author of Stolen Boy)" - See all my reviews

Pamela Jansen is an extraordinary woman with an extraordinary sense for life, and an amazing story to tell. Beautiful, young, blonde and blue-eyed, this barely twenty-year-old woman's life was nearly taken from her by the metal and brakes of a runaway truck. Left for dead in body and brain, this is the story of this courageous woman's battle from the abyss, only to face the everyday struggles we so often take for granted.


"How I became a Fearless Woman" is a breathtaking book of beauty and destruction. It is one woman's guide to all of humanity on what it takes to get yourself back into the grip of living life to its fullest. I'd recommend this book to anyone, especially those who believe their life situations to be unbearable. This is a book written by a woman filled with grace and soul-redemption, sharing her secret to realigning oneself with the flow of life's energies.


5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating Insightful Touching Read!, June 4, 2009
By Saeran Peak "Sae" (Pine Mountains USA) - See all my reviews
First of all let me say that this book gave me insight into someone's journey that I never would have thought about. It could happen to anyone. Pam's book is well written and honest, fascinating and touched upon just enough of what she went throught to make one think and think hard. You will feel for her, love her, find her enthusiasm for life contagious and utterly understand and feel what she went through to make you root for her every step of the way. I love how she honestly told her story. I finished the book wanting more, and feeling curious about so many things, but especially she gave me something very precious. She made me think about the things I might not be appreciating and gave me a new zest for life. Thank you Pam and God bless. She also is a beautiful woman inside and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment