Sunday, July 5, 2009

FOREWORD

This is the Foreword, written by one of my mentors Bonnie Gillespie and presented in full, (the Foreword, not my book. *snork*), because well just because:

Foreword

It is often said that life is not about

the things that happen to you but instead

the grace with which you handle them.

Pamela is an actress I met online, then

in person, then cast in a movie. When I

think of Pamela Jansen, I immediately think

of two words: grace and fearlessness.

Grace because she is a model for all who

struggle with any of life's unexpected

challenges, no matter how large or small.

Fearlessness because of her willingness to

charge into lifes unknown adventures,

fully aware that the experience of living

is the ultimate gift.

Pamela's story is inspiring, her courage

outstanding, despite the fact that on a

night nearly 30 years ago, she wasn't expected

to live through until morning. Her

life changed forever. Pamela never lets

what happened define her, she has defined

herself! She is the blonde who raises cane

and I can't imagine a more delightful storyteller

to spend some time with.

Enjoy the gift that is this book by Pamela

Jansen. Consider yourself blessed for

having had the opportunity to get to know

her a little better.

Remember that every day is a gift. And

know that everything that happens in life

is an opportunity to display your own fear

less grace.

Foreword by Bonnie Gillespie

Cricket Feet Casting

Hollywood, California 2007


www.pamelajansen.com

No comments:

Post a Comment