1/12/2011
Dear Mr. Gifford
I know that words are hard to come by and especially difficult to receive @ this time, so I'll make this as brief as possible. I was watching President Obama's speech yesterday, during the Tuscon Memorial. I had tears in my eyes wondering just how I could pitch in.
Then I heard the infamous words that Gabrielle opened her eyes for the first time! That's where!
On December 6, 1978- I was in a near fatal automoblie accident and was in a coma. Eighteen days later, December 24, 1978, Christmas Eve- I opened one eye for app 10 seconds. I then closed it and did not reopen until sometime in January 1979. I then began the long journey of recovery.
Now I am an Author/Actress/Motivational Speaker.
I pray that God keep you strong throughout this, because Gabrielle will surely need your loving hand.
Bless You Abundantly.
Pamela Jansen
www.pamelajansen.com
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment