Tuesday, August 10, 2010

GET OUT AND MAKE THE MOST OF WHAT YOU'RE ABLE TO DO!!!!!!

Quick note: As I reread this I realize that it's a message to uplift my fellow handicapped ones. I remember days where, I was unable to do a thing, either because of a recent surgery or being bedridden in a hospital.
Otherwise if you are completely healthy and can do everyday tasks THIS note may appear to be a complete cop out! Sorry for the misinterpretation. Gotta keep my sense of humor Heeee..... Have a great day everyone and if you're able to, get out and make the most of your abilities!!!!!!!


I want to share a realization that came to me, as I was sitting in my car...

I used to think that, having done nothing all day was actually a complete waste of time.

Today, as I was sitting in my car thinking, I realized that I never waste time if I allow my mind to think good thoughts and carry them over to my subconscious or to my writing. I mean, is anyone reading this able to relate?

I never have to waste time because my mind is always working.

I guess it's just when we're younger and dealing w/our peer groups to impress. Now I realize that I don't need to impress anyone and what a peace flows through my being.

4 comments:

  1. Howdy, I was just checkin' in to see how you've been and what you've been up too.

    God bless ya and have a terrific weekend sweetie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Nezzy. I'm going to blog about what I've been up to which has led me to realize that, it's all OK. Bless You Dear ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great advice, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete