An Amazing Journey!, August 31, 2009
| By | Dan L. Hays (Fort Worth, Texas USA) - See all my reviews |
Pamela Jansen speaks candidly of her experiences in moving past a horrific car accident very calmly and rationally, when I'm not sure I'd be able to do the same. Her writing style and the balance with which she presents events shows that not only a physical but an emotional and spiritual healing has taken place. She shows an enormous will and spirit in coming out of a coma and learning to live again, and triumph over that awful event.
I read the whole book in one sitting, because I was enthralled and wanted to see what happened next! Pamela overcame all the obstacles in her path, and it is an incredible journey to follow! Way to go, Pamela, you redefine fearless!
Truly a fearless woman!, August 13, 2009
| By |
Pam has written a very inspirational story of an amazing life. I only have one problem with it...the story wasn't long enough!! When I finished reading the book, I found myself craving more. I wanted to know more details about this truly fearless woman. Pam is a member of my community and I've known her for a while. This book gives me a whole new perspective of where she was and the person she is today. Her strength, both inside and out, will inspire anyone who reads this book.

No comments:
Post a Comment