Monday, June 29, 2009

HOW I BECAME A FEARLESS WOMAN by PAMELA JANSEN

HOW I BECAME A FEARLESS WOMAN is the book I wrote. The title originates from a book that I was featured in, Fearless Women: Midlife Portraits by Nancy Alspaugh and Marilyn Kentz, photography by Mary Ann Halpin. The book Fearless Women: Midlife Portraits features 50 women who are defying the age process and getting on w/their lives.


Some of the women featured are Erin Brokovich, Linda Gray, Cybill Shepherd, Joan Lunden, Leeza Gibbons, Joni Mitchell, myself... Yes, I am on page 73! What an honor to be included with such high profile women.


You know............ if I would have even imagined the fact, while I'd be driving through Malibu Canyon on my way to the ocean in my 850 Spider Fiat with the top down listening to Joni Mitchell sing, "California...California, I'm comin home," full blast on my eight track tape player, (OK I'm aging myself), but if I could even have imagined that in app. 25 years, I'd be a fellow bookie w/Joni... Awesome


How I Became A Fearless Woman is now available online @Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Ingram, Baker & Taylor and NACSCORP.

www.pamelajansen.com

Copyright © 2007 by Pamela Jansen All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment