Tuesday, June 30, 2009

BEFORE I BEGIN SHARING DIFFERENT PARTS OF MY BOOK:

I want to show you a few book reviews. Every single review has been over the top
**********

Reader Rating See Detailed Ratings

Posted June 18, 2009, 6:06 PM EST: This book was a Godsend for me

and Pamela's story really touched my heart...She's an amazing woman.

I'm just blessed to have read this book, and will reach for it when I

need a gentle reminder to keep the faith and persevere.

This book would makea WONDERFUL movie, as Pamela's spirit is

one in which ALL women (and even some men!) can relate to.

I enjoyed her wit, and sense of humor as well as her honesty about

what so many of us who've been through certain setbacks struggle

with in our own thought life. This book has affirmed

and inspired me to not allow anyone or any setback to hold me back

from believing in myself, and to never question the passions that

drive me...

To be truly who I am, accepting my life circumstances and being

OK with it.

I recommend this book to ALL my friends!

**********
5.0 out of 5 stars An Inspiring and Important Story, May 19, 2009
Pamela Jansen's book caught me by surprise, with its
galvanizing portrayal of this heroic and positive woman.
Her indomitable spirit holds lessons for even those of us
who have been
spared such tragedy ourselves.
If she can do what
she has done with
her life, then anything is possible for the rest of us!
I'm so grateful to have discovered this book.
**********
Excellent book! , March 11, 2009
5.0 out of 5 stars
By Barbara C. Guarino (Virginia Beach/Ann Arbor Michigan)
What an amazing story. Pamela Jansen was able to bring
the reader with her through the hardships that formed her
life after her accident at a young age.
It makes one appreciate
the fact that though
it truly is people who help us through life,
we all have to dig
deep to evaluate what it is we want, reach
for our goals, strive to reach them and to be all that we can be...
which as you'll read, isn't all that easy to do. This book was
an inspiration to read and offers readers
an opportunity to
re-evaluate their perspective on the term
disabled or handicapped.
Thanks to the author who had the courage and the
understanding to share her experience, this book
lends encouragement
to others.
It is truly a great read.
Thank you Pamela!

No comments:

Post a Comment