Saturday, July 9, 2011
HEY FRIENDS WILL YOU HOLD ME UP IN PRAYER?
Women Empowerment Show http://www.livestream.com
GET THIS: PAM, THAT'S ME. PAMMY'S BEEN ASKED TO DO AN INTERVIEW ON LIVESTREAM TV!!!!!
I watched an interview from the archives and acquainted myself with the style of this site. Turns out that the only person who's seen is the beautiful interviewer. I'll be on air via telecom.
Ok guys & girls, favor… I need you to be praying' that the interview will be a success and that people will be touched. That they'll hear my voice and w/o seeing me, not be thinking~ what did she drink for lunch? I know that I'm the worst self critic, but when it comes to my voice, forget it. The kid's humbled.
I did an interview as such for TheGrandfatherofpossibilities.com http://www.thegrandfatherofpossibilities.com/images/Ron_Klein_09.28.2009_excerpt.mp3 Everytime that I listen to an archive of it, I'm so humbled. Yep, there's that self critic again.
My request for you is to form callouses on your knees because... just that... you're on your knees.
Air date is July 20, @ 3:00. I'll need to confirm the time. It's 3 or 3:30.
IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN MY FILM CLIP @ http://pamelajansen.com please do............
Also please copy/paste and listen to this one:
www.thegrandfatherofpossibilities.com/images/Ron_Klein_09.28.2009_excerpt.mp3 - I'd be curious to hear if the message sunk in and that, w/my portion of communication did you gain clarity? Oh that self critic ;/...
I LOVES MY FRIENDS...
PLEASE PRAY FOR PEOPLE TO BE TOUCHED!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Dearest Pammy...OMGoodness!! I loved your interview today. You were radient!! It was so uplifting to my soul. Your positive and compassionate spirit is just awesome!! Yeay!
ReplyDeleteOh Yo... I just saw this. Thank you so much, Beautiful One ♥ xoxoxo
ReplyDelete